CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm back!

I have not had any time to pay attention to my "Blog" page in quite some time obviously but I have actually found a 5 minute window to sit down and enjoy some peace and quiet.For those of you who don't know I started back to work about 6 months ago after being at home with the kids for the past couple of years. It has not been easy at all. I expected everyone to fall into place when I left the home and step up and pull their own weight. That has not happened yet. So, my relaxation time, quiet time, or any time for that matter has been suspended until further notice...ha ha or something drastically changes. I love my job not so much the hours but the work seems to fit me well. It definitely keeps my day busy. Since going back to work though, I have lost touch with most of my friends and family one of my good friends has moved away and believe it or not "yes" life still is moving forward. Time seems to just fly by so quickly. Speaking of time flying by, my oldest kiddo is turning 14 next week! I cannot believe it. He wants his dad to take him and some guys camping for his birthday. I am sure there will be no objections from "dad" on that. He's a great kid!

We are headed back to LA this weekend for the birth of our new niece. I am sooooo excited! She is due Saturday weather she likes it or not. If she doesn't come into this world on her own "mom" will have to be induced. Please pray for her because she is not to excited about that. This baby will be such a blessing to the family for so many reasons. God has such a magnificent way of revealing His will in our lives through others, even newborn babies. It is such a exciting event that is about to happen. Bridges will be built to begin begin new relationships and to bring together old ones.

Your prayers are requested for our family. Several months ago, God told me something that I wasn't ready to hear or wanting to hear but I knew I needed to hear. After youth camp I realized, not in the full capacity yet, that God wanted me to surrender to Him and allow Him to lead me in a direction that I was not yet comfortable with. Truthfully, not at all comfortable with. He told me one simple thing "GO". My first response..."Go where?" my second response...."Go when?" God is still showing me and I am still listening. Probably not like I should lately because I have allowed some things to distract me, mainly myself, but it sounds better to me when I say some things,,,ha ha. Anyway, God is beginning to open doors...it's sooo exciting. What's next for us God? Will it be big or will it be small? Will I realize it at first or will it all of a sudden hit me one day that it already happened(I hope not)? I think everyone has been here. I know we have. It just seems like the first time every time for me.

I believe my 5 minute window is closing because the family is starting to circle like sharks around the computer. Maybe a second laptop would be a good idea. One for me and one for everyone else...lol. Until next time,(who knows when that will be) have a great week.

0 comments:

News paper video