CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tennessee Bound!!

I only have a second to type a few things. Sorry it has been so long. Man! This summer has been so CRAZY!!!! I am leaving with my church on a youth/mission/camp trip to Tennessee. I am sooooo excited. It has been so rough preparing the family for this though. I had to beg, borrow and buy new luggage so that everyone in the house had something to put their clothes in. I guess I could have used Wal-Mart bags...lol. Anyway were off tomorrow and I wanted to ask for your prayers for the drive, the patience, but most importantly, the ministry. We are going to minister to others there in a few different ministries but my prayers are for our group specifically to get ministered to. Students and adults both. I am ready! You can check us out this week and what is going on at fuge.com and find M-Fuge and Tennessee. I hope that works anyway..lol. TTYL!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Will be praying for you! Hope you have and awesome oportunity to minister! Love you!

ps. You could have borroweed some luggage from us, but it is from wal-mart and half of it doesn't unzip all the way. haha!

Heather said...

You've been TAGGED!!! Go look at my blog!

News paper video