CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Welcome Here, Natalie Jo!!!!!

She was finally born this morning! Natalie Jo, 9lbs 6oz. I have not seen her yet. We left Saturday morning to go to the hospital in La. and sit and wait and wait and sit all day Saturday and part of the day Sunday. She just was not ready AT ALL. It was a long and hard process for "mom and dad" but they did it. She ended up having a C-section done (although she wanted so bad to avoid it) due to complications. So she labored for 2 1/2 days and finally she is here. I can't wait to see her! I am so happy for their new little family.
So, James and I have started a Bible Study together and I love it!!! It is challenging and motivating at the same time and a real eye opener on our marriage. It's funny also, we are challenged every day and the responses to the different situations are entertaining to say the least. I will keep updating our progress as time goes by.

0 comments:

News paper video